Melina J fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Melina J fan forum

Come join us and chat about Melina J's latest news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Links
Melina J official blog : https://www.melina-j.me

Cymellia official website : https://www.cymellia.me

Cymellia Dailymotion channel : https://www.dailymotion.com/cymellia-music

Cymellia VK page : https://www.vk.com/cymellia
Latest topics
» A bottle in the ocean, chapter 31
You can count on it  Emptyby WoofyWoof Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:14 pm

» A bottle in the ocean, chapter 30
You can count on it  Emptyby SiropCitron Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:25 am

» A bottle in the ocean, chapter 29
You can count on it  Emptyby GreyPoodle Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:54 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You can count on it

Go down 
+3
HappyPenguin
SiropMangue
SiropPapaye
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SiropPapaye

SiropPapaye

You can count on it  Empty
PostSubject: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:20 am

Melina J has posted a new video : https://melina-j.me/you-can-count-on-it/ !!!
Back to top Go down
SiropPapaye

SiropPapaye

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:26 am

I bet Melina already knows how to fix it ? I guess we'll get the Cymellia Calculator 2.0 at the same time we'll get new animation ??? 🥲
Back to top Go down
SiropMangue

SiropMangue

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:35 am

The chabuduo calculator.  😹😹😹 Still the best calculator ever, though !   fierce
Back to top Go down
SiropMangue

SiropMangue

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 10:38 am

SiropPapaye wrote:
I bet Melina already knows how to fix it ? I guess we'll get the Cymellia Calculator 2.0 at the same time we'll get new animation ??? 🥲

*sigh* 🙏🥺😺
Back to top Go down
HappyPenguin

HappyPenguin

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:49 pm

Waiting for the Cymellia Calculator 2.0 !!! fierce

Why do I feel Melina is going to disappear into a "rabbit hole of coding" again ? Still waiting for a new vlog with her new camera ??? 🤷
Back to top Go down
RaspberrySyrup

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:17 am

HappyPenguin wrote:

Why do I feel Melina is going to disappear into a "rabbit hole of coding" again ? Still waiting for a new vlog with her new camera ??? 🤷

I doubt so : last time Melina was digging in php code written by someone else, and she "fell into a rabbit hole" and disappeared for a few weeks. Also it led her to stuff written in "funky php" (language c), which Melina supposedly still doesn't know. (Also there's a meme now : "Melina is how many confinements away from learning language c and shells ?" (or whatever)...)

Here it's her own code and just knowning the language, as opposed to checking someone else's code, so I don't think there are rabbit holes to fall into ? Everybody in the sipweb is saying she probably already knows how to fix/bypass the decimal error and it's not very complicated.

Depending on what the situation where she lives is, I'd expect Melina to just live her life and enjoy spring, also she said in her video "Allergies suck" that March-April is "pesticide time" (citywide, fields, ans so on) and she's likely to have bad allergic reactions, she said her nose won't just be swollen, it would hurt, sometimes even her whole face would hurt "as if she had been punched in the face" (literal quote). Let's hope she's just enjoying spring though.

Hopefully, new vlogs are coming soon !  You can count on it  1f63a
Back to top Go down
LemonSyrup

LemonSyrup

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:20 am

RaspberrySyrup wrote:
HappyPenguin wrote:

I doubt so : last time Melina was digging in php code written by someone else, and she "fell into a rabbit hole" and disappeared for a few weeks. Also it led her to stuff written in "funky php" (language c), which Melina supposedly still doesn't know. (Also there's a meme now : "Melina is how many confinements away from learning language c and shells ?" (or whatever)...)

Here it's her own code and just knowning the language, as opposed to checking someone else's code, so I don't think there are rabbit holes to fall into ? Everybody in the sipweb is saying she probably already knows how to fix/bypass the decimal error and it's not very complicated.

Depending on what the situation where she lives is, I'd expect Melina to just live her life and enjoy spring, also she said in her video "Allergies suck" that March-April is "pesticide time" (citywide, fields, ans so on) and she's likely to have bad allergic reactions, she said her nose won't just be swollen, it would hurt, sometimes even her whole face would hurt "as if she had been punched in the face" (literal quote). Let's hope she's just enjoying spring though.

Plot twist : Melina really wanted to make music and animation, but due to a bunch of losers, she's really going to end up working on seashells. 🥴 clown You can count on it  1f602 And everybody would get EXTREMELY mad because it's animation we want !!! (and music). Better remain just a trolling joke on the internet...

So true, Melina was learning and basically forking an open source software written in php, it is VERY different from what she's doing now : writing her own ready to use computer softwares FROM SCRATCH in Python.

Given what she's written under the video, we can say she's not enjoying pesticide time... Poor Melina, literally can't rest, having those weird dreams again as an allergic reaction, I mean, something something neurotoxic. 🤢
Back to top Go down
SiropPapaye

SiropPapaye

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:30 pm

LemonSyrup wrote:
RaspberrySyrup wrote:

Plot twist : Melina really wanted to make music and animation, but due to a bunch of losers, she's really going to end up working on seashells. 🥴 clown You can count on it  1f602 And everybody would get EXTREMELY mad because it's animation we want !!! (and music). Better remain just a trolling joke on the internet...

So true, Melina was learning and basically forking an open source software written in php, it is VERY different from what she's doing now : writing her own ready to use computer softwares FROM SCRATCH in Python.

Given what she's written under the video, we can say she's not enjoying pesticide time... Poor Melina, literally can't rest, having those weird dreams again as an allergic reaction, I mean, something something neurotoxic. 🤢

Hmm hmm, unless "seashell" is the title of an episode of the Aywutyr, we don't want to hear about it ! tongue out 

What she does now is indeed different from what she was doing when making Meovely. Also, I'm confused, aren't ALL those social media websites forked from the same software/code ? I mean, they look all alike and all have the same (famous and infamous) features ???
Back to top Go down
BubbleTree

BubbleTree

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 1:11 pm

SiropPapaye wrote:
LemonSyrup wrote:
RaspberrySyrup wrote:

Hmm hmm, unless "seashell" is the title of an episode of the Aywutyr, we don't want to hear about it ! tongue out 

What she does now is indeed different from what she was doing when making Meovely. Also, I'm confused, aren't ALL those social media websites forked from the same software/code ? I mean, they look all alike and all have the same (famous and infamous) features ???

Melina literally addressed this 2 years ago ? In the video where she was chatting while installing a newer version of Mint on her old laptop ???!!!
You can tell she doesn't know how a computer (OS) works indeed. She said she would not make an OS because she "doesn't know about electricity and EM" (quote), but it's like what the BIOS does ??? (Which Melina referred to as "the first layer".) Also, unless she wants to make a commercial OS, she doesn't need to make a kernel. (Debatable, because 2016, but still. There's also Google and their Micro kernel 🤭)
Melina said she doesn't know how to do this and is not interested in doing this. She has registered Cymellia as a trademark for Operating System too only because it's the same class as animation, music files, picture files and softwares. Which is what Cymellia actually does.

We all know where this discussion/rumor comes from.... (What a bunch of losers.)

I don't think she would have more interest in phones. Also, there's still this issue where COMMERCIAL entities who want to make COMMERCIAL apps ask about all the Java and DSK thingy and all the answer they get is "BuT GpL blAh BlaH fRee, OmG thEy'Re sTarTinG dEbaTe nOt cOoL" 🤷 

If you noticed, several people, even directly talking to Melina, have very smoothly hinted that Bash is a nice language to learn when you have some time. (It IS linked to the Linux shell). So... Melina literally didn't seem too interested, though ? Didn't she literally say she would skip the Bash files as she doesn't know it and there is literally no Bash code in the Cymellia Calculator debian package ???? 

Also, if Melina was to start getting into shells and making a distro or whatever, everybody would be SO MAD at M$, because WE WANT ANIMATION !!!!

Melina literally addressed it already and doesn't seem interested. She makes softwares for us to use, which we like, AS LONG AS SHE MAKES ANIMATION !!! 

fierce silly tongue out
Back to top Go down
LemonSyrup

LemonSyrup

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:15 pm

BubbleTree wrote:

Melina literally addressed this 2 years ago ? In the video where she was chatting while installing a newer version of Mint on her old laptop ???!!!
You can tell she doesn't know how a computer (OS) works indeed. She said she would not make an OS because she "doesn't know about electricity and EM" (quote), but it's like what the BIOS does ??? (Which Melina referred to as "the first layer".) Also, unless she wants to make a commercial OS, she doesn't need to make a kernel. (Debatable, because 2016, but still. There's also Google and their Micro kernel 🤭)
Melina said she doesn't know how to do this and is not interested in doing this. She has registered Cymellia as a trademark for Operating System too only because it's the same class as animation, music files, picture files and softwares. Which is what Cymellia actually does.

We all know where this discussion/rumor comes from.... (What a bunch of losers.)

I don't think she would have more interest in phones. Also, there's still this issue where COMMERCIAL entities who want to make COMMERCIAL apps ask about all the Java and DSK thingy and all the answer they get is "BuT GpL blAh BlaH fRee, OmG thEy'Re sTarTinG dEbaTe nOt cOoL" 🤷 

If you noticed, several people, even directly talking to Melina, have very smoothly hinted that Bash is a nice language to learn when you have some time. (It IS linked to the Linux shell). So... Melina literally didn't seem too interested, though ? Didn't she literally say she would skip the Bash files as she doesn't know it and there is literally no Bash code in the Cymellia Calculator debian package ???? 

Also, if Melina was to start getting into shells and making a distro or whatever, everybody would be SO MAD at M$, because WE WANT ANIMATION !!!!

Melina literally addressed it already and doesn't seem interested. She makes softwares for us to use, which we like, AS LONG AS SHE MAKES ANIMATION !!! 

fierce silly tongue out

True but whoooooosh, omg. 🥴😹🤷
Back to top Go down
BananaSyrup

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 4:46 pm

BubbleTree wrote:

fierce silly tongue out

Isn't the EM part (safety and stuff) set by the manufacturers of the machines ??? Like, I've found stuff from G00gle : https://www.techtarget.com/searchmobilecomputing/definition/electromagnetic-interference , "Malfunctioning or improperly designed consumer devices can cause EMI in other devices. Using an electromagnetic pulse to intentionally induce EMI faults in victim devices is also a possible offensive action." (quote).
Melina was right to get worried and ask about the power supply and literally get another one. 🥵  A loud high pitched electrical noise, apart from annoyance, can't mean anything good ! I don't know if a kernel upgrade would change a thing ?
Although, since W1nd0ws is said to use more battery than most Linux distros, you can assume some stuff are at the OS level ??? That's literally the only way to figure something is different on that point, but I mean...
Also, on Reddit, there were posts about Impulse + the same hacking but for phones (actual news) and viruses that literally cause the hardware to get ruined / catch on fire (so a bit like impulse). So, I would assume it means code/the OS directly cope with at least electricity (and therefore EM) ??? Unless it is indeed at the BIOS level ?

Melina didn't study computer science, she learned coding herself as she was bored and then decided to be a programmer. I would assume people who studied computer science had classes about machines/hardware, electronics, electricity and all ??? Melina is literally clueless about machines and electronics ? Like, apart from those stuff you learn in junior high, but I mean... jocolor 

Some are saying that in order to make a distro (so basically a fork of debian), one might not need to know all those stuff, Idk ? But if someone makes an OS (from scratch or not), I sure hope they know what they're doing and are not in a Pierre and Marie Curie state of mind. 🥴😵💫😵💫

Melina doesn't know about all this. She knows how to make softwares, and that's already A LOT, she's probably just focusing on that (and ANIMATION !!! happy  )

Also, as someone else said "whoooooooooooosh".
Back to top Go down
BubbleTree

BubbleTree

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 5:31 pm

LemonSyrup wrote:
BubbleTree wrote:

fierce silly tongue out

True but whoooooosh, omg. 🥴😹🤷

Well then.  You can count on it  1f645  You can count on it  1f639  You can count on it  1f639
Back to top Go down
BubbleTree

BubbleTree

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 5:54 pm

BananaSyrup wrote:
BubbleTree wrote:

fierce silly tongue out

Isn't the EM part (safety and stuff) set by the manufacturers of the machines ??? Like, I've found stuff from G00gle : https://www.techtarget.com/searchmobilecomputing/definition/electromagnetic-interference , "Malfunctioning or improperly designed consumer devices can cause EMI in other devices. Using an electromagnetic pulse to intentionally induce EMI faults in victim devices is also a possible offensive action." (quote).
Melina was right to get worried and ask about the power supply and literally get another one. 🥵  A loud high pitched electrical noise, apart from annoyance, can't mean anything good ! I don't know if a kernel upgrade would change a thing ?
Although, since W1nd0ws is said to use more battery than most Linux distros, you can assume some stuff are at the OS level ??? That's literally the only way to figure something is different on that point, but I mean...
Also, on Reddit, there were posts about Impulse + the same hacking but for phones (actual news) and viruses that literally cause the hardware to get ruined / catch on fire (so a bit like impulse). So, I would assume it means code/the OS directly cope with at least electricity (and therefore EM) ??? Unless it is indeed at the BIOS level ?

Melina didn't study computer science, she learned coding herself as she was bored and then decided to be a programmer. I would assume people who studied computer science had classes about machines/hardware, electronics, electricity and all ??? Melina is literally clueless about machines and electronics ? Like, apart from those stuff you learn in junior high, but I mean... jocolor 

Some are saying that in order to make a distro (so basically a fork of debian), one might not need to know all those stuff, Idk ? But if someone makes an OS (from scratch or not), I sure hope they know what they're doing and are not in a Pierre and Marie Curie state of mind. 🥴😵💫😵💫

Melina doesn't know about all this. She knows how to make softwares, and that's already A LOT, she's probably just focusing on that (and ANIMATION !!! happy  )

Also, as someone else said "whoooooooooooosh".

Yep, she doesn't know and that's not what she wants to do. Apparently, it was a joke/meme really, so... 🤷 rendeer You never know, with all those crazy rumors and conspiracy theories popping up "out of nowhere" (aka from that bunch of losers). Next thing you know, they'll be claiming Melina/Cym3llia is going to release an OS that was coded by all her imaginary lovers they keep claiming she has. 🤪 What a bunch of losers.

Still  You can count on it  1f440 🤨 You can count on it  1f615 You can count on it  1f62c 🤬 about their latest rumor, so...

I found the discussion on her topic on the Mint forum interesting, someone was explaining hardware/cpu and how it just makes heat but is not useful to have all the threads active or something. It's a pity this discussion didn't go much farther tbh.

Anyway, Melina makes animation, and music. And softwares if she wants to, we'll allow her to but it can't take too much time away from making animation, though !!!  You can count on it  1f609  tongue out silly
Back to top Go down
RaspberrySyrup

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 6:25 pm

BubbleTree wrote:

Yep, she doesn't know and that's not what she wants to do. Apparently, it was a joke/meme really, so... 🤷 rendeer You never know, with all those crazy rumors and conspiracy theories popping up "out of nowhere" (aka from that bunch of losers). Next thing you know, they'll be claiming Melina/Cym3llia is going to release an OS that was coded by all her imaginary lovers they keep claiming she has. 🤪 What a bunch of losers.

Still  You can count on it  1f440 🤨 You can count on it  1f615 You can count on it  1f62c 🤬 about their latest rumor, so...

It's so dumb, you know it's something they would do. rendeer  I'm still not over the fact some were raging about the 3D CGI DRAWING of a Cymellia computer.Literally released on April 1st. 🤦

Imaginary OS : an OS made by imaginary people, for your imaginary CGI computer.

Sit back, insert your imaginary usb key in your imaginary computer you dream to purchase and bam, Imaginary OS is installed.
Imaginary OS is fully customizable : you want the menu to be green, bam, it's green. You want it to be pink ? Bam, it's pink. You want it to be yellow with pink little hearts ? Bam, it's yellow with pink little hearts. You want flying dragons to fly out of your imaginary screen ? Bam, there you go.

Imaginary OS, imagination is the limit. (Imagination not included. Whatever that bunch of losers is snorting neither.)
Back to top Go down
SiropMangue

SiropMangue

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:07 pm

RaspberrySyrup wrote:
HappyPenguin wrote:

So true : Melina moved city in May 2021. She hinted about it, especially in "the weirdest one man show ever" recording, when she said they followed her even here after she moved (quote). So that bunch of losers know where she is. (Especially since they apparently sent someone to vape around her "as a warning", because they (not Chinese people) didn't like what she told her friend in a PRIVATE message. This is even worse than what happened with her FB PRIVATE messages (which have since been said IN THE NEWS to not be private and M$ indeed have read-write-edit-delete access to them) and molmols in 2015 !!!

Anyway. We're not sure what is going on exactly, since the news are ... solely talking about war and politics nowadays anyway, but Melina is not in Shenzhen anymore and hasn't been living there for nearly a year. Rumours are saying she's in Hangzhou now, but others are saying Qingdao (also she was in Qingdao at some point, since her good friend lives there, so maybe it's just she was visiting ?). She is not in HK (obviously !) and not in Shenzhen either.

I'm going to make a topic about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can count on it    You can count on it  Empty

Back to top Go down

You can count on it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melina J fan forum :: Videos :: Vlogs-
Jump to: