Come join us and chat about Melina J's latest news.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Random discussion 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anneka
Admin

PostSubject: Random discussion 2   Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Guys, I had to delete the previous "random discussion" topic, per request of Melina. Someone aggressively asked her to have it deleted.  Shocked   Apologies to everyone and to Melina. pale Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://melina-j.forumotion.com
Lilycat

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Knock knock...  Sad
Back to top Go down
Lilycat

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Meliners got scared off of here. Come back you all !!!
Back to top Go down
Clara M

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:32 pm

I told you so... Everyone was like "why are you so harsh about 'he who shall not be named ever again' ?" Well...

Let's not mention his bestie, I think he won the award of the troll of the year. *slow clap*

Meliners are very sad/angry/annoyed now. The amount of hate Meliners, Dreliners and Melina herself got recently is so ridiculous. 

Melina said she wants to move forward and to stop acknowledging the BS. Let's do that too.
Back to top Go down
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:33 pm

I was so happy when I received a "new post notification" ! I was afraid everybody left for good.

Please someone summarize to me, what is going on ? I have watched Melina's videos a few times, but my English is not very good, I am not sure I understand everything.
Back to top Go down
Anneka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Lilycat wrote:
Meliners got scared off of here. Come back you all !!!

I hope everybody comes back. Too much hate on Twitter, yikes.
Back to top Go down
Anneka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Adelina wrote:
I was so happy when I received a "new post notification" ! I was afraid everybody left for good.

Please someone summarize to me, what is going on ? I have watched Melina's videos a few times, but my English is not very good, I am not sure I understand everything.

Melina has been stalked and harassed for at least a year, also, as she mentioned last year, she was bothered by the same people when she had her first blog.
Our tiny little fan forum with few active members was spotted and received hate too, so, we can all agree that Melina and Meliners are being hunted.

Melina talked about a stalker, but apparently, she thinks it's still that crazy IT corp's doing, as that person has hacking/W knowledge.

They're sending people to harass and stalk Melina IRL. They're making death and rape threats, remotely controlling her W computer (aka hacking).

As they're controlling Melina's computer, they can hear her. They can see her (or maybe it's because they send people and take pictures of her IRL). They tell Melina they know stuff about her (I guess, what she's wearing, what she just said/sung, what she's be doing that day) because they can read her mind. This is sick. Melina used the word "soulless".

Drew seems to receive a lot of hate too, not sure if it's for the same reasons. So much hate on his live comments, it's insane.

People tried to make it look like it was Drew harassing Melina. Because it would make so much sense.

Some youtubers are full of hate and greedy. Lots of crazy IT corp sponsored (or not, haha) videos are dissing Melina.

People accused Melina of sending the mafia to them, because they're out of BS to spread...and they're acting like some mafia themselves.

Melina encourages Meliners to not watch the hateful Youtubers. Just let their channels die pitifully.

Melina said several times that she's far from being the only one harassed, but she doesn't talk about others as it's not her place to do so.
Back to top Go down
Clara M

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Anneka wrote:
Adelina wrote:

Melina has been stalked and harassed for at least a year, also, as she mentioned last year, she was bothered by the same people when she had her first blog.
Our tiny little fan forum with few active members was spotted and received hate too, so, we can all agree that Melina and Meliners are being hunted.

Melina talked about a stalker, but apparently, she thinks it's still that crazy IT corp's doing, as that person has hacking/W knowledge.

They're sending people to harass and stalk Melina IRL. They're making death and rape threats, remotely controlling her W computer (aka hacking).

As they're controlling Melina's computer, they can hear her. They can see her (or maybe it's because they send people and take pictures of her IRL). They tell Melina they know stuff about her (I guess, what she's wearing, what she just said/sung, what she's be doing that day) because they can read her mind. This is sick. Melina used the word "soulless".

Drew seems to receive a lot of hate too, not sure if it's for the same reasons. So much hate on his live comments, it's insane.

People tried to make it look like it was Drew harassing Melina. Because it would make so much sense.

Some youtubers are full of hate and greedy. Lots of crazy IT corp sponsored (or not, haha) videos are dissing Melina.

People accused Melina of sending the mafia to them, because they're out of BS to spread...and they're acting like some mafia themselves.

Melina encourages Meliners to not watch the hateful Youtubers. Just let their channels die pitifully.

Melina said several times that she's far from being the only one harassed, but she doesn't talk about others as it's not her place to do so.

I was so Shocked when Melina talked about the mind reading BS. They're remotely controlling her computer, not her mind. This is sick, I wonder if it's what happened to celebrities who's lost it. Were they harassed and stalked, and somehow bought the "I can read your mind" BS ? They probably didn't realize they were being stalked 24/24 with their smartphone and computer hacked.
Back to top Go down
Clara M

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Melina sounds so angry in today's podcast. She probably recorded it right after it happened. Man, I would be so pissed if someone tempered with my computer and sent disgusting pictures. Evil corp. Mad
Back to top Go down
Clara M

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:41 pm

"Just leave me alone with your employees, your actors, your gigolos" oh ok. I'm curious here.
Back to top Go down
Céline M

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Every time Mélina makes a new video/mp3 to clarify the situation, everybody gets 1000 times more confused. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Céline M

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Clara M wrote:
"Just leave me alone with your employees, your actors, your gigolos" oh ok. I'm curious here.

They're probably trying and send guys to chat Mélina up and have her talk or something. According to Mélina, they think she's doing the same (you know, like being a James Bond girl, lol! ) They're probably trying to break Drelina up. That won't work !!!
Back to top Go down
Adelina

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Anneka wrote:
Adelina wrote:

Thank you.

Yes, this is incredible ! Poor Melina.
Back to top Go down
Cassy

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:12 am

This is sick. Shocked  
I guess Crazy Corp's reputation is not just a reputation......

Haters are also hating on Meliners. They're saying we should be silent/disappear from the internet because most of us are not American/English and we can't speak good English. No comment......
Funny, it's exactly Melina's point : even if you can't speak good English, just express yourself and stop worrying. We're all here to learn English with Melina and with each others.
Back to top Go down
Anneka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 am

Cassy wrote:
This is sick. Shocked  
I guess Crazy Corp's reputation is not just a reputation......

Haters are also hating on Meliners. They're saying we should be silent/disappear from the internet because most of us are not American/English and we can't speak good English. No comment......
Funny, it's exactly Melina's point : even if you can't speak good English, just express yourself and stop worrying. We're all here to learn English with Melina and with each others.

Yeah, there's a dissing video on some Crazy Corp puppet's channel calling her out for that. Just because a foreigner can't perfectly speak a language of a country she doesn't even live in. *slow clap*
And then they wonder why everyone call them racists. The real racists are always clueless when people call them racist. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random discussion 2   

Back to top Go down

Random discussion 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melina J fan forum :: General discussion :: Miscellaneous topics-
Jump to: