Melina J fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Melina J fan forum

Come join us and chat about Melina J's latest news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Links
Melina J official blog : https://www.melina-j.me

Cymellia official website : https://www.cymellia.me

Cymellia Dailymotion channel : https://www.dailymotion.com/cymellia-music

Cymellia VK page : https://www.vk.com/cymellia
Latest topics
» A bottle in the ocean, chapter 31
A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 Emptyby WoofyWoof Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:14 pm

» A bottle in the ocean, chapter 30
A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 Emptyby SiropCitron Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:25 am

» A bottle in the ocean, chapter 29
A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 Emptyby GreyPoodle Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:54 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10

Go down 
+4
HappyPenguin
BubbleTree
SiropMangue
Anneka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anneka
Admin
Anneka

A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 Empty
PostSubject: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 8:10 am

It's been decided that from now on this forum is where the discussions and theories will be posted. (Too many undeserved bans and drama on Reddit).

https://melina-j.me/a-bottle-in-the-ocean-chapter-10/

Looks like it's the calm before the storm... 😰
Back to top Go down
https://melina-j.forumotion.com
SiropMangue

SiropMangue

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 8:56 am

For real this time ??? Because like, this forum's "this time we're posting on here" is a lot like Reddit's "our IPO will happen within 6 months"... clown

Anyway.

Something tells me they won't get to even work on their own hangout simulation ? 🥶 I mean, they can do that whenever now, but since everybody is imprisoned inside a(nother) simulation, I wouldn't expect a lot of users. 🙃
Back to top Go down
BubbleTree

BubbleTree

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 9:43 am

SiropMangue wrote:

Something tells me they won't get to even work on their own hangout simulation ? 🥶 I mean, they can do that whenever now, but since everybody is imprisoned inside a(nother) simulation, I wouldn't expect a lot of users. 🙃

What I was thinking. We get the feeling it's coming at us. Oceane is living her new life, been a student for a year, everything seems fine, but then you can tell the storm is coming, if you look behind Oceane standing in the sun and chilling, right there in the far background, you can see the big dark clouds.

Also, the schedule has to be on purpose. Melina first announced 2 chapters a week starting in November. But since she was done rewriting/improving the parts she wanted and we were all bored, she started in October, but we only get a chapter a week, so that the holiday break happens after chapter 12. There has to be something ? I think the Great Nap is about to start ? 👀

Who is the new management ? Are they Kyle's people ? Is Kyle too busy chasing political power and letting someone else take care of the simulation + the hangout simulation ? Or is the new management evil people who managed to get rid of Kyle/take his place ? Is Sam involved ?
Back to top Go down
HappyPenguin

HappyPenguin

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 1:37 pm

I think this chapter emphasizes how Oceane is "out of time". She spent decades stuck inside the simulation, then a few more decades in a coma. While she was living iterations after iterations of the 1900s and 2000s, the outside world/the real world kept moving. So now Oceane is kind of "out of time" and living with people a century younger than her, with different culture and habits, and it's the 4000s.

I wonder if it is Melina/the author expressing the fact she hasn't been living in France for more than a decade and that France kept evolving and changing, while she is in China and would be "living like a foreigner in her own country" if she went back now ? I've read discussions about this before, people wondering about Melina and also expats who go back to their home country after a while and feel "out of place".

Also, Oceane is basically 100 year old. Even if they're technically forever young, she's been through a lot and has lived a lot already, she's even a mum now. She's building her new life, but she's still "out of place".
Back to top Go down
GreyPoodle

GreyPoodle

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 2:23 pm

Oceane wants nothing to do with the simulation anymore, but she won't have a choice, huh ? 

Alicia wants to work with Oceane and make their own hangout simulation. That would be so cute, but from what we know, it indeed looks like it won't happen.

The theories for "Just a game" were blaming Kyle for "what happened to Oceane", in the end it turned out he has nothing to do with what happened to her. So here I'm wondering, everybody is blaming him, but did he actually do it, though ? Oceane hints that Sam is behind it in "Just a game". Unless it's about Georgia ? We're here blaming the men, but what if it's actually Georgia who did it ? She is a powerful hacker too ? Or maybe it's someone else ?
Back to top Go down
SiropPapaye

SiropPapaye

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 2:35 pm

Anneka wrote:
It's been decided that form now one this forum is where the discussions and theories will be pasted. (Too many underreserved bans and dharma on Reddit).

Looks like it's the clams before the storm... 😰

Fixed that for you, or something. 

Yeah, let's comment here instead.
Back to top Go down
SiropPapaye

SiropPapaye

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 2:39 pm

So wait, she's been to uni for a year, she's built her new life, but...what about Amon ? He just left the same way he came ? 👀
Back to top Go down
Adelina

Adelina

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 2:46 pm

SiropPapaye wrote:
Anneka wrote:
It's been decided that form now one this forum is where the discussions and theories will be pasted. (Too many underreserved bans and dharma on Reddit).

Looks like it's the clams before the storm... 😰

Fixed hat for you, or something. 

Yeah, let's cement here insteed.

Damn, are you all drunk or something, like, make sense !

The funny "indirects" from people inspired by our discussions or by Melina's stuff are what makes it fun, though.
Back to top Go down
Adelina

Adelina

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 2:55 pm

SiropPapaye wrote:
So wait, she's been to uni for a year, she's built her new life, but...what about Amon ? He just left the same way he came ? 👀

I'm curious about Amon too. He literally saved her life. Is he on PN555 because she's there or does he actually live there ? Alicia settled there to be with Oceane when she was in a coma, right ? She was living on PN366 before that ? Or is PN366 uninhabitable as well ? Either way, from what Alicia said, she didn't live on PN555 before needing good doctors for Oceane ?

PN555 is one of the Allied Planets, but are the real servers actually there ? If not, then why was Amon there ? Was it solely to see Oceane ? They were together (as a couple) inside the simulation ??? This one didn't hypnotise her or use sublimals on her, right ?  can't even
Back to top Go down
RandomUser

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 6:40 am

Adelina wrote:
SiropPapaye wrote:

I'm curious about Amon too. He literally saved her life. Is he on PN555 because she's there or does he actually live there ? Alicia settled there to be with Oceane when she was in a coma, right ? She was living on PN366 before that ? Or is PN366 uninhabitable as well ? Either way, from what Alicia said, she didn't live on PN555 before needing good doctors for Oceane ?

PN555 is one of the Allied Planets, but are the real servers actually there ? If not, then why was Amon there ? Was it solely to see Oceane ? They were together (as a couple) inside the simulation ??? This one didn't hypnotise her or use sublimals on her, right ?  can't even

He turned the whole simulation off so that Oceane's brain didn't "fry to her death" like the other people, and he probably loves her a lot. But in the meantime, I believe the Commander saved her too. He was holding her in his arms when the "Meltdown" happened, telling him he loves her. She knew she had him, she had something to hold onto, to live for, so she didn't die. The mental IS important for recovery. She literally remembers "someone telling her he loves her", so I think it proves this theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10   A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bottle in the ocean, chapter 10
Page 1 of 1