Melina J fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Melina J fan forum

Come join us and chat about Melina J's latest news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Links
Melina J official blog : https://www.melina-j.me

Cymellia official website : https://www.cymellia.me

Cymellia Dailymotion channel : https://www.dailymotion.com/cymellia-music

Cymellia VK page : https://www.vk.com/cymellia
Latest topics
» A bottle in the ocean, chapter 31
Let's talk about Sam Emptyby WoofyWoof Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:14 pm

» A bottle in the ocean, chapter 30
Let's talk about Sam Emptyby SiropCitron Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:25 am

» A bottle in the ocean, chapter 29
Let's talk about Sam Emptyby GreyPoodle Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:54 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let's talk about Sam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiropMangue

SiropMangue

Let's talk about Sam Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about Sam   Let's talk about Sam EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 12:36 pm

I've read a lot of theories and comments about Sam. We don't know who he is really and if he's the one behind the Great Nap, but I don't believe he's Kyle's son, though ? 

What we know about Sam :

- He's been Océane's "virtual" bf since she was like 15 ? They met inside the hangout simulation and never have met IRL. 

- Sam seems to refuse to meet Océane IRL, and keeps saying "it's just a game". Océane is mad about it. We can tell at the beginning of "Just a game", but also when Sam goes inside the simulation to see Océane. Because of this, Océane seems to believe Sam dgaf about her, that he just wants some fake virtual relationship. We do not know how far those relationships go inside the hangout simulation...

- However, Sam seems to actually care about Océane, as he hacks his way inside the simulation to see her, as she's literally letting herself die, refusing to eat (in the real world), and is acting unhinged inside the simulation. He knows she's in bad shape, he knows her parents are worried and he knows Océane keeps saying she wants her real husband back. As nobody knows who she's talking about, he assumes HE is the secret lover she's talking about, because he is/was her secret bf before she got stuck inside the simulation.

- Sam then proceeds to use subliminals on Océane, so that she will be with him. At this point, he knows he is not the man she's desperately looking for, "her real husband", so he's resorting to using subliminals so that she stays with him.

- Sam is then followed by his own cousin. Océane doesn't know why she's here. Georgia is into Sam, though, her own cousin. Océane switches life instances with Georgia, in order to get rid of Sam. Sam doesn't seem to figure, so it means he thinks he's with Océane ?

- How comes Océane's dad doesn't seem to know about Sam, like he was tracking Océane, wouldn't he see someone was with her ? He didn't try to get rid of him like he did with the Commander ? Is Sam that good at hacking and managed to not be seen ??? How so ?

- It also lead to a theory that if Sam was actually caring about Océane and even wanted to be with her, if he seemed to be single (as in he was not having an affair with a girl inside a simulation), it might mean his "This is just a game, not for real." was a way for him to persuade himself he, an older man, was doing nothing wrong with a 15 year old girl, because "it was not for real" ?

- When he goes to see Océane inside the simulation, he says "Your parents, they’re worried. You’re not eating. You’re in pretty bad shape, to be honest. They said you were looking for your “real husband”, and despite what they thought, it’s not Kyle. It’s not the Commander in chief from PN366 either, thank god. So I thought…" If he's actually Kyle's son, that would be messed up. But is he, though ? How does he know all that ? Was he a stalker IRL ? He's a hacker, he can stalk the parents ? Also, does it mean he didn't meet Océane randomly inside the hangout simulation ? Was he stalking her and hacked his way into her virtual "game" inside the hangout simulation ?

- Then we can wonder : wouldn't that mean Sam is not a big fan of Kyle ? Kyle literally hypnotized Océane, he took the Commander's place and he was evil. Kyle didn't want to be with Océane, he wanted to hurt the Commander and Océane. Kyle is evil and lied IRL, claiming he's Miles' dad when he is not. Anyway, I don't think Sam would team with Kyle. So there's a theory saying maybe he took over the hangout simulation to get rid of Kyle, out of spite. What if Sam and Chloé were BOTH mistakenly thinking that Kyle killed Océane ? What if Sam actually loved Océane, only figured Georgia took her place when Océane was declared dead ? And then he snapped and was now a villain plotting for revenge, and he did the Great Nap ? He literally wanted to be the "king and queen" of the simulation with Océane ?

- Océane cries when talking about Sam, as she's outside the simulation, nearby the lake, after the Great Nap is already started. So he has to be linked to the Great Nap ? He did it ?
Back to top Go down
CoconutSyrup

CoconutSyrup

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Sam   Let's talk about Sam EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 1:16 pm

Hmmm, I believe Sam is Kyle's son and he's just like him : a narc who only cares about himself and wants power. Sam was probably in the same highschool as Oceane, met her IRL and managed to meet her inside the hangout simulation ? They're the same age, he was single, he just wanted to have fun and dgaf about Oceane really.

What if he went inside the simulation because he wanted to be a hero who saved the girl ? It's not about the girl, it's about himself being perceived as a hero ? He literally didn't even figure it was not Océane anymore, but his own cousin, Georgia. He dgaf. 

Or maybe he was just a narc who thought Oceane was missing him, he thought he was the one she was looking for ? Which could make sense indeed, as he was her secret bf, but still. And then he uses subliminals on her.  Let's talk about Sam 1f615 

He literally said he wanted to be king of the simulation and take over. So I can imagine he did take over and did the Great Nap ?

Also, he had a daughter with his own cousin. And it happened before the Meltdown, obviously. Wouldn't they like figure at this point ? Like, people outside the simulation had to create a baby from their dna ? But they could log out at will, right ? So they greenlighted that ? 😳 Weirdo evil family indeed, tf ? 

Georgia is evil. Oceane literally switch life instances with her and left. But when it was reset, instead of just switching back, Georgia was mean to Oceane and tried to have her in trouble. This was so uncalled for. She probably wanted to be queen of the simulation, so I would assume she is also part of the crew that did the Great Nap ?
Back to top Go down
SweetPotato

SweetPotato

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Sam   Let's talk about Sam EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 5:47 am

Maybe Sam met Oceane randomly for real in the hangout simulation. Just because he's a hacker doesn't mean he's been hacking in the hangout simulation too ? The simulation seems easy to hack and the security doesn't seem very good, but maybe it's because it's a prison world for people from PN265 that nobody is aware of ? So it doesn't really matter to them ?

In the contrary, the hangout simulation is a game, some kind of social media, that everybody is using, so I would assume the security is better and they're stricter ?

Maybe after Oceane stopped logging into the hangout simulation, Sam was missing her and wondered where she is, so he got info or hacked to get info, and when he heard what happened to Oceane, and the fact she was looking for her bf and nobody knew who she was talking about, he thought maybe she wanted him, because he was indeed her secret bf ?
Although, they were only secret because HE didn't want them to meet IRL ? Why ? Was he shy or something ? Or maybe he's ugly AF and was afraid Oceane would reject him ? 🤷

It looks like he has something to do with the Great Nap, though ? Maybe he and Georgia were tripping and encouraging each other to do evil and take over the simulation ? But why imprison everybody in it, though ? That's probably the evil family ? Unless it's Kyle and his son (like not Sam, someone we don't know yet ?)

Or maybe it's Georgia and her family ?

I think the Great Nap would have happened either way. If it's really Georgia and Sam, I mean, they didn't meet because of Oceane, they're literally cousins, they already knew each other and would probably have ended together with an inbred daughter anyway. Oceane was deemed "deceased" for decades already when the Great Nap started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Sam   Let's talk about Sam Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Sam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melina J fan forum :: Novels :: A bottle in the ocean-
Jump to: